Leading the Way in Safety
Jaflo’s motto, “leaders in safety,” drives the company. Jaflo stands behind this core value and practices what they preach. A culture of safety is firmly entrenched as evidenced by continuously low modification rates, year after year.
Each and every decision Jaflo makes is one with safety in mind. Jaflo proudly boasts that they are one of the agricultural industry’s leading companies when it comes to safety.
- One of the nation’s top ten agriculture companies relative to low modification rates.
- Incurred claims are less than half of what other businesses in the industry face.
- Jaflo employs dedicated, certified safety professionals to develop and implement ongoing and rigorous training that maintains a safe, yet productive, workplace for its employees and saves costs for its clients.
- Jaflo demonstrates full compliance with all applicable OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) regulations and ANSI (American National Standard Institute) standards.
- Every business decision incorporates critical safety goals.
- Advancement of field employees is closely monitored and approved by Jaflo's team of safety professionals, resulting in a highly skilled workforce with an industry low modification rate.
- Jaflo, along with regular monitoring of driver’s MVRs has also partnered with Geo Tab and Safety First in support of Jaflo’s commitment to safety.
Company Certifications and Licensing
Jaflo encourages licensing in arboriculture and herbicide applications. In 2016, over 300 licenses were processed and approved, including:
- Commercial Pesticide Licenses
- Herbicide Application Tech Certifications
- ISA Licenses
- TCIA Certifications
- ATSSA Certifications
- Tree Expert Licenses